How to Support Endurance for Charity

All donations can be made at any ANZ branch nationally.

Account Name: Endurance for Charity

BSB: 016338
Account Number: 248475325

100% of all donations received will be used for the charity/cause in question, the first of which being local WA disaster relief.

From now until mid-May, any messages of support can be sent to Kreig on the track on 0409 388 989. Please limit these to text messages, thanks.

Thank you for your support!

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Currently at Waaleigh campite. About halfway through the day's jaunt. Current distance travelled 38.9km. Twisted my right knee. Just enough for some pain and swelling. Doesn't mean I am stopping. Just means I am now using two blackboy stalks as hiking poles, and will now probably do the majority of the track in my bodyscience compression tights instead of shorts. Will be pretty late by the time I get anywhere so I will update you tomorrow. Now that the arduous section between Helena and Waaleigh campsites is behind me. I just have to get past mount dale before some relatively flat gournd for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment