How to Support Endurance for Charity

All donations can be made at any ANZ branch nationally.

Account Name: Endurance for Charity

BSB: 016338
Account Number: 248475325

100% of all donations received will be used for the charity/cause in question, the first of which being local WA disaster relief.

From now until mid-May, any messages of support can be sent to Kreig on the track on 0409 388 989. Please limit these to text messages, thanks.

Thank you for your support!

Sunday 1 May 2011

First setback already!

After a long, busy day at work, I was excited when 5 o'clock came round - I was now on 'holidays'! My pack was already prepared - I packed it last night. So it was simply a matter of coming home, watching the Biggest Loser, than heading off to bed for a 3am wake up call.

Or so I thought.

I got home this afternoon, threw the contents of my pockets on the bed - and there, staring up at me, mockingly, was the keys to the shop. I'd left them in my pocket from when I opened up this morning, instead of hanging them back up.

Damn! There's setback one, before my adventure even starts! I have to be there at 8.30am tomorrow to hand the keys back. So start date is now the 3rd of May! :oS

However, it gives me a day's rest before setting out, which probably is a blessing in disguise. I also get to watch The Biggest Loser Finale before heading off to bed tomorrow night. hehe

Luckily I don't have any accommodation or bus tickets etc prebooked - as I don't plan on staying anywhere except in my hammock, and may not even be getting the bus back from Albany. I have 16 days off work, so there's plenty of time.

So anyway, apologies to anyone logging on expecting to see me on the track tomorrow. I'll be there, with bells on - just a day later!

No comments:

Post a Comment