How to Support Endurance for Charity

All donations can be made at any ANZ branch nationally.

Account Name: Endurance for Charity

BSB: 016338
Account Number: 248475325

100% of all donations received will be used for the charity/cause in question, the first of which being local WA disaster relief.

From now until mid-May, any messages of support can be sent to Kreig on the track on 0409 388 989. Please limit these to text messages, thanks.

Thank you for your support!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wednesday 11.36pm

First reception today. Things aren't good. Have really done something to the lateral side of my right knee. To all the ultra marathon runners following me, I am afraid its now just a hike. I still believe I can hike it in 12 days even though today was a bad day - excruciating pain on even moderate descents.
Froze my butt off this morning and discovered I had lost my icebreaker top. Cant run and cant do another night like last night so new plan - hike until sunset, sleep 4 hours, then hike through the night to stay warm and keep going until sunset, 18 - 20 hours a day.
Currently its 11.30pm and I am on top of Mt Cooke. Spectacular view: Ha ha ha! Only 109kim in but surprisingly on track for 12 days given I still have 9.5 hours of day two hiking left.
Going to have to make a purchase - batteries. Hiking so many hours at night I didnt bring enough. Dont hate me! Ha ha! Nutrition is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment